Saturday, October 27, 2012

What to say?

Feeling REALLY down on myself after reading the last couple of entries. It's near the end of the year and I have really gotten away from my writing, from all my resolutions really. At least my beloved Giants are playing in the World Series. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for right? :) A lot has happened this year. Since my last entry Newt bowed out of the presidential race. He was not my first choice, neither was the man who would eventually become our party nominee but I am still so hopeful that Romney will be our next President. I cant fathom what the next 4 years will be like if he is not. Maybe if he is re-elected it will give me the excuse I need to stay closer to home and focus on my life because I believe my country will never be as I feel it should be again. I ran in my first 5k race this year in Visalia. The first 5k I signed up for turned out to be more of an adventure HIKE than a run but it was AMAZING! (Zombies make everything that much cooler) Shortly after that hike I injured a thigh muscle and I havent run since but Im trying. I really am. One day at a time. Thats how Im living now. Anything else is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment