Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resolutions

It's funny. Ive been really....longing...to get back to my writing lately. Something is off. Something is missing. I have no idea what or if it's anything I can do but wait it out. So I was looking at maybe giving blogging a shot. Yes I know. Again. I forgot I had even started this one. It was fun to read what few posts I had managed to get done. Im still losing weight though admittedly I am very much at a plateau right now with the holidays recently ending. Started running again the first of the year to shake the dark feelings. It's funny. I really believed that having the surgery and losing the weight would really help with my depression. Nope. It just masks it better. So now to find the next 'solution'. More adrenaline MIGHT work. If nothing else, the pavement and I have a decent relationship. It doesnt talk back. :) Still politically involved though I am VERY disillusioned by the whole process and will likely un-involve myself COMPLETELY in the next three months(depending on how Newt does of course) to focus on work and writing and home. I made the resolution this year to write at least once a week. It's Saturday and this is the first writing I have done but still within the week right? I also resolved to be a better wife though I havent let Jeremy in on that resolution yet. (Hi baby :) HAHHA) My third resolution was to be a better employee. At the beginning of last year I got a job with a company that seemed like a "this will get me out of the current hell that I find myself in" type job. Turns out I really love this job but found myself getting 'comfortable'. So this week I decided it was time to up my 'A-game'. I REALLY want to push myself to get passed the field rep spot. I didnt really start this week because there is drama at work right now that should be resolved by the end of next week. I think this will be a decent year in so many ways. A year to change for the better in so many ways. Time to surround myself with people who really give a damn about my well being and time to start focusing on taking care of those I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment