Sunday, October 25, 2009

Starting Over. Again.


So this is it. This is the last blog Im going to start. Im trying really hard to consolidate all the different aspects of my life into as few places as possible. So here is the last shot. Let's recap me:


I am a wife. I am a child of God. (Albeit a redheaded step-child, Im still a child of God) I am a conservative. I am compassionate. I have little tolerance for stupidity. I have alot of tolerance for the views of others, as long as they give me the same respect in return. I am writer. I am a future novelist. I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a worker bee. I am hesitant to trust authority. I am a sister in law. I am an animal lover. I am an Auntie. I am a scrapbooker.


So for better or worse, this is me. Lets see if I can make it stick this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment